WORKING STUDENT - TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION ASSISTANT LUBRICANTS (M/F/D) - #1119881
KRAHN Chemie GmbH
Datum: vor 1 Woche
Stadt: Hamburg, Hamburg
Working at KRAHN means developing customers, suppliers and markets. Here you can be entrepreneur. Influencer. Expert, who shapes with vision and competence our marketing and distribution company for specialty chemicals. Together we want to create something concrete and good. This changes not only our environment, but also ourselves, enriching our private and professional future.
WORKING STUDENT - TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION ASSISTANT LUBRICANTS (M/F/D)Remote Germany, 10 - 20 hours per week
- Project-based position with potential for development into further inhouse projects
- Valuable insights into technical development processes and project management
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technical projects, gaining hands-on experience in your field of study
- Flexible working hours (up to 20 hours) compatible with your personnel study schedule
- Working in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Potential for future employment and long-term career op-portunities within the company post-graduation.
What awaits you
- Carefully preparing technical presentations to ensure they adhere to KRAHN's Branding and are updated with the latest information
- Collaboration with our internal technical experts to grasp the intricacies of each project
- Play a key role in using the MS Office programmes as well as Adobe Acrobat and work independently on your tasks
- You will be instrumental in ensuring that all documents are updated, accurate and complete.
What we expect
- Currently enrolled as a student in a technical field of study
- Eye for detail and passion for good design
- Proficiency in MS Office programs, especially Power-Point
- Initial knowledge of the Adobe Acrobat programme
- Fluent in English
- An affinity for IT and Digitalisation is an advantage.