Customer Care Coordinator - #1119654
We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property, and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence.
As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.About Business Assurance
We help companies ensure compliance, build high-performing management systems, and meet competence needs within a wide range of industries. DNV helps companies understand Working with us, you can be involved in technically challenging and innovative projects worldwide demanding a broad variety of expertise. Our strong focus on research and innovation opens an array of opportunities, and allows you to engage in projects which develop next generation solutions. and manage their risk picture through our management system certification and training portfolios
About the role
This is the job
We are looking for new colleagues (m/f/d) for our Customer Care Team in Essen. The sooner we can start together, the better!
Our external as well as internal customers rely on you: You are responsible for the project execution in the areas of management system certification and are passionate about service and problem solving.
- You care for your customer from the quotation stage to planning the audit and issuing the certificate as result of our successfully completed service.
- You have intensive contact with our customers and work closely with our field service (auditors). You are our face to the customer.
- You can use your communication skills to discuss complex technical issues with your customer in a simple and empathetic way - together you will find a solution. An essential part of your new job is initiative and the courage to make decisions.
What we want
A customer has a challenge? If you think "challenge accepted" now, you are exactly right with us!
You will be part of a cooperative team - we stick together, help each other and pursue our common goal: unique customer and sales support.
We are there when you need us, we stand for creativity, flexibility and focus on the right things.
Cooperation is characterized by tolerance and mutual respect. We strive for diversity and inclusion at all levels of our company in terms of age, gender, nationality, experience, and mentality. Diversity and inclusion are a source of strength for DNV.
What we offer
We offer you
- A permanent employment contract
- An exclusively employer-funded company pension plan that is vested from the beginning, including benefits in the event of death, as well as the option of deferred compensation
- Sick pay allowance for up to 12 months after the end of continued payment in the event of illness
Individual work-life integration:
- Flexible work schedule (including the option to work partially from a home office).
- weekly working time 39 hours
- 30 days vacation
- Flexitime account
- Personal development opportunities and promotion prospects in an international company
- Good transport connections by car (near A42) or public transport (e.g. subway, bus)
- Other obvious additional benefits such as fresh fruit, free drinks & parking, job bike and our Corporate Benefit Program
What you can offer
- Successfully completed commercial training (e.g. industrial management assistant) or Bachelor's/Master's degree
- Experience in building sustainable customer relationships and sales
- Very good communication skills in German as well as a good knowledge of English
- Experience in using various IT programs (e.g. MS Office, CRM systems)
- Technical background knowledge as well as professional experience in the industry is an advantage.