Banking Operations People Lead – Back Office - #1119643
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Excited by the opportunity to build innovative digital retail banking products and services in a start-up environment, backed by one of the leading financial service providers worldwide? Join us at JPMorgan & Chase Co. at our newest European hub for Chase bank, located in the heart of Berlin. In this exciting chapter of continued growth and expansion for Chase, we’re looking for a passionate Banking Operations People Lead who will analyse performance data and provide insight to help us improve our overall performance, customer experience and business engagement.
As a Banking Operations People Lead – Back Office you will work closely with our Banking Operations Divisional Lead and your team to make sure we are performing across all our areas and ensure to create the best in class customer experience.
You will analyse performance data and extract data to come up with actions to constantly improve your team performance, the customer experience and the business engagement. You will play an important role in ensuring that we are compliant with the regulatory requirements and that we act as advocates for our customer.
- Be an expert for core banking processes and support your team with your expert knowledge
- Create and lead a high performing Banking Operations Back Office Team
- Act as a cultural leader
- Show passion about leading people and their personal development
- Track your Teams KPI and ensure that your Team exceeds their goals
- Collaboration with various Stakeholder from different Departments for best in class customer experience
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Relevant experience in the German Banking Landscape
- In depth knowledge of core banking processes
- Advanced regulatory knowledge to protect the company and our customer
- Fluent in German / English
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Leadership experience
- Change Management and Process improvement experience
- Performance Management und Coaching experience
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.