Client Advisor - Nürnberg (m/f/d) - #1119619
LVMH Parfums & Kosmetik GmbH
Client Advisor - Nürnberg (m/f/d)
- Company: Rimowa
- Country / Region : Germany
- City : Nuremberg
- Business group: Fashion & Leather Goods
- Contract type: Temporary Job
- Function: Retail
- Experience required: Beginner
- Reference No.: RIM00790
- Date of publication: 2024.01.24
One crew, one DNA, one purpose - welcome to RIMOWA, the first German Maison of the LVMH. For more than 120 years, the German Maison has been creating thoughtful mobility tools for discerning travellers around the globe. As the first German Maison in the LVMH Group, RIMOWA is dedicated to developing unique products that perfectly balance luxury and functionality whilst highlighting the brand’s century-old heritage, craftsmanship and its commitment to innovation.
At RIMOWA, we believe that great ambitions demand resilient companions. Our tools are created with longevity in mind, because the most meaningful journeys last a lifetime. Join us to begin yours.
- Outgoing, customer-focused, and an intuitive sense for Luxury: as the newest RIMOWA member, you'll strengthen our customer relationships and continue to build them through first-class consultations.
- Take our customers into the RIMOWA world with a strong sense of story telling
- The connection to our customers doesn't end when they leave the store - as an after-sales professional, you'll continue to be a professional point of contact for all after sales topics.
Your experience and skills
- We are looking forward to your experience in the luxury sector, but also welcome you as a new starter in our team.
- For advising our international customers, you speak fluent German and English, ideally you have additional language skills.
- The customer experience is important to you - you are passionate about client-telling.
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- 30 days annual leave (full time)
- Subsidy for your JobTicket
- A company pension plan
- Staff discount on RIMOWA products as well as other LVMH Family & Friends offers and corporate benefits
- Company iPhone
- Regular product training to continuously expand your know-how in the luxury segment
At RIMOWA and the LVMH Group, we never stand still. The diverse positions that contribute to our joint success open up a wide range of development opportunities. Whether you want to develop yourself technically or creatively or use your leadership talent later as (Assistant) Store Manager (m/f/d) - RIMOWA is the home for all your ambitions and visions for the future.
What are you waiting for? Apply today and soon become part of our unique crew. It's quick, easy and uncomplicated - just tell us your salary requirements and earliest possible start date.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to RIMOWA’s DNA. We know that for our business to thrive, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow.