Internship Public Relations (m/f/d) - #1119580
Montblanc North America
Founded in 1906 as a manufacturer of writing instruments, MONTBLANC today creates exclusive products including watches, jewelry, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. With more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques MONTBLANC is present all over the world.
“I had the opportunity to work in the PR & Event field before, but working in the headquarter of a noticeable company such as Montblanc is broadening my knowledge. During these months I had the chance to work in a really dynamic and international team and I have felt part of it since day one. Everyone is curious listening to my ideas and I have always felt welcome to share my mind and experiences in each project we are working on. I’m really grateful about my buddy as well - she is always happy to help and thanks to her I am learning more than expected.’’ (Giulia – former Public Relations intern)
How you will leave your mark:
- You will work closely together with our local PRs supporting in daily requests (material provision/ general queries/ interview organization)
- You will support the team with consolidating and preparing monthly and ad-hoc reports for our higher management
- You will support in planning and developing the PR communication rollout for 22+ markets
- Support in the organization and implementation of influencer activities as well as support with the organization of PR events, management and VIP schedules
- Creating competitor's reports from the internal media reporting tool and from external sources and support with product seeding plans and logistics
How you will experience success with us:
- You are a student of Business Administration or Marketing & Communication or in a gap year and you have gathered sufficient experience from previous internships
- You are fluent in English - other languages would be a plus
- You have excellent skills in all Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint and Excel in particular)
- You are a team minded, open dedicated person who is problem-solving oriented, determined and independent, proactive and accurate method of operation
How we will inspire you:
At Montblanc we combine apparent opposites. Next to tradition and the pioneering spirit of our early days, we therefore focus on innovation and continuous development, not only concerning products. Always at the heart of everything: our employees. The diversity of our employees brings a fresh array of perspectives to the table and is something we're particularly proud of. As we're embracing workplace diversity, we are strive to create a work environment with a variety of genders, nationalities, cultures, sexual orientations and generations. We include people with and without disabilities. Become a part of us and leave your mark at Montblanc.
How we keep you smiling:
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Internal networking events
- International environment
- Location services like: canteen, pharmacy & laundry service
- Discount on public transport (HVV ProfiCard)
- Employee benefit portals
The internship starts on 1st of April 2024 and lasts 6 months. Please indicate your earliest starting date when submitting your application. The internship is located in our Headquarter in Hamburg.
We are looking forward to your application!
Do you have any questions regarding the process? Please message us via WhatsApp. Our number: +491771783155.
While you are waiting for our response, please feel free to visit our site on LinkedIn and get to know us better: https://bit.ly/38nLZV4