Team Assistant - #1119534
Dana is a leading global supplier of drive systems (axles, drive shafts and transmissions), energy technology and original spare parts for light and heavy commercial vehicles.
Dana's customers include nearly all major vehicle manufacturers in the global automotive, commercial vehicle and off-highway markets. Based in Maumee, Ohio, the company employs around 38,000 people in 33 countries and supplies end customers in more than 141 countries. Dana reported sales of $7.1 billion in 2020.
Having established a dynamic, high-performance culture, the company has also been recognized globally as a top employer.
For our Technology Center in Cologne we are looking for
a dedicated and flexible
Team Assistant (m/f/d) in part time/ working student
- Carrying out assistance tasks: preparing and performing invoices, supporting activities in the context of monthly controlling, ensuring the smooth running of business operations
- Communication tasks: Making telephone calls, recording business transactions and providing requested documents for these transactions as scheduled, obtaining information and issuing information and orders from/to service providers, customers, authorities and institutions
- Planning and monitoring appointments: planning, organizing and invoicing meetings, trips and visiting programs at national and international level
- Business travel management: processing flight, rental car and hotel bookings, checking incoming invoices and archiving the travel process, creating evaluations of travel expense developments
- Monitor, commission and control maintenance and inspections
- Support for the purchasing department
- Responsibility for reception
- Assistance in audit processes
- Commercial apprenticeship or similar
- Experience in assistant activities
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- very strong MS Office skills
- Quick comprehension skills and strong communication skills
- Supportive manner
- interest in interacting with people
- Internal training and offers for personal development
- Interesting work with a high level of personal responsibility
- Cooperation with international teams
- We are a vibrant, growing company which fosters creativity, innovation, and collaboration
- A multicultural, openminded and familial team
- Flextime to realize good a work-life-balance
- Corporate benefits, JobRad and other attractive offers, as free water, coffee, fruits, and snacks
Are you looking for a position in which you can quickly take on responsibility?
Then send us your application - preferably by e-mail - stating your possible starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to getting to know you.
Sina Meidinger – Human Resources
Dana Cologne Technology Center GmbH Horbeller Str. 19 50858 Köln
www.dana.com [email protected]